Are you a huge Disney fan? If you are, you’re probably eagerly awaiting the release of Disney’s new streaming service, Disney Plus. Unfortunately, Disney Plus won’t be available until November 12, 2019. However, there is a way that you can get a free Disney Plus account in 2023!
In order to get a free Disney Plus account in 2023, you’ll need to be a Disney shareholder. Shareholders of Disney will be able to get a free account for one year. So if you’re not a shareholder, you’ll need to buy some shares of Disney.
Once you become a shareholder, you’ll need to register for the Disney Investor Relations website. On the website, you’ll be able to find a form to fill out in order to receive your free account. The form will ask for your Disney shareholder information, as well as your contact information.
Once you fill out the form, you’ll need to wait until Disney Plus is released. Once it is, you’ll be able to create your account and start streaming all of your favorite Disney movies and shows!
How Much Does Disney Plus Cost?
The cost of Disney Plus varies depending on your location and currency, but generally speaking, the monthly subscription fee for Disney Plus is:
- In the United States: $7.99 per month or $79.99 per year.
- In Canada: $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year.
- In Australia: $11.99 per month or $119.99 per year.
- In New Zealand: $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year.
- In the United Kingdom: £7.99 per month or £79.90 per year.
- In Europe: €8.99 per month or €89.90 per year.
- In India: Rs. 149 per month or Rs. 1,499 per year.
- In Indonesia: IDR 39,000 per month or IDR 389,000 per year.
It’s worth noting that some countries may also offer different subscription plans or bundles that include Disney Plus, such as the Disney+ bundle with ESPN+ and Hulu in the United States.
How to Get Free Disney Plus Account in 2020?
If you’re looking for a free Disney+ account, you’re in luck! There are a few ways to get one without paying a dime. Here’s how:
1. Get a free trial. Disney+ offers a 7-day free trial, so you can sign up and watch all your favorite Disney movies and shows for a week without paying anything. Just be sure to cancel before the trial period is up, or you’ll be charged for a month of service.
2. Get a Disney+ gift card. If you have a Disney+ gift card, you can use it to pay for your subscription. You can usually find these cards at major retailers like Walmart, Target, and Amazon.
3. Use a Disney+ promo code. Occasionally, Disney+ will release promo codes that you can use to get a discount on your subscription. These codes are typically only valid for a limited time, so be sure to check back often to see if there are any new codes available.
4. Get a free Disney+ account from a friend or family member. If someone you know already has a Disney+ account, they can add you as a member of their family group. This will give you access to all the same content as they have, and you won’t have to pay anything.
5. Get a free Disney+ account from a site like Reddit. Occasionally, people will post Disney+ account login information on sites like Reddit. These are usually temporary accounts that will eventually be deactivated, but you can use them while they last.
That’s all there is to it! These are the best ways to get a free Disney+ account in 2020. Be sure to take advantage of free trials and promo codes when they’re available, and you can watch all your favorite Disney movies and shows without spending a dime.
CouponCruz Free Disney Plus Account Giveaway January 2023
If you’re reading this, then you’re probably interested in getting a free Disney+ account. Well, you’re in luck! CouponCruz is giving away free accounts for a limited time.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to the CouponCruz website and sign up for a free account.
2. Once you’re signed up, you’ll be able to access the Disney+ account giveaway.
3. Enter your information and wait to see if you’re a winner!
That’s it! It’s really that simple. So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and you could be one of the lucky few to get a free Disney+ account!
How to Participate & Win Disney Plus Giveaway
The Walt Disney Company just announced that they’re giving away free one-year subscriptions to Disney+! Here’s how you can participate and win:
First, make sure you’re following Disney+ on Twitter or Instagram. Then, look out for a tweet or post from Disney+ with the hashtag #DisneyPlusGiveaway. Retweet or repost the tweet or post, and include the hashtag #DisneyPlusGiveaway in your own tweet or post.
That’s it! You’re entered to win a free one-year subscription to Disney+! The giveaway is open to residents of the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. For full terms and conditions, head over to the Disney+ website.
For Those Who Haven’t Won the CouponCruz Disney Plus Contest
For those of you who haven’t won the CouponCruz Disney Plus Contest, I wanted to write a quick blog post explaining what you’re missing out on.
First of all, if you haven’t heard of Disney Plus, it’s an amazing streaming service that gives you access to tons of great Disney content. This includes movies, TV shows, and even some exclusive original programming.
The CouponCruz Disney Plus Contest was a great opportunity for people to win a free year of Disney Plus. Unfortunately, there can only be one winner.
However, even if you didn’t win, there’s still no reason to be upset. There are plenty of other great ways to watch Disney Plus.decide you
For starters, you can always sign up for a free trial. This will give you a 7-day window to check out the service and see if it’s right for you.
If you decide you like it, you can always sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription. Disney Plus is currently offering a great deal where you can get a free year of the service when you sign up for a 3-year subscription.
So, even though you may not have won the CouponCruz Disney Plus Contest, there are still plenty of ways to enjoy Disney Plus.